- Forward.ly Intern (2016) I assisted in the startup of a local Boulder company by writing and designing digital and print promotional material that reached hundreds of prospective customers. I contributed to the development of the company website by redesigning their home page and adding a “F.A.Q.” page. I managed their email marketing system using MailChimp.
- 7th Grade Leader (2016) I taught a class called Renewing Democracy to a class of seventh grade students in Lafayette, CO for a semester. I led the seventh graders in developing service projects aimed at confronting white privilege and renewing democracy. This role required a lot of curriculum planning and compassion.
- Patton Healthcare Consulting Web Designer (2016) I redesigned the company’s website, logo and branding. I contributed to the company’s social media accounts, updated their newsletter distribution technology and created a secure login feature for clients. My biggest contribution to Patton Healthcare was creating a consistent branding across all platforms.
- Freshman Seminar TA (2017) I was a teacher’s assistant for a freshmen seminar class at CU Boulder. I taught workshops on various design disciplines, and led discussions on critiquing art.
- Teaching (2018) I lead two photography classes at CU Boulder. This position involved leading photography exercises, planning curricula and enhancing students’ abilities to critique and analyze art. I used the skills of organization, leadership and multitasking to excel at this job.
- First Friday Coordinator at Boulder Art Therapy Collective (2018) I planned art therapy events that were open and free to the community. This role involved finding local Boulder artists to collaborate with, creating community art activities on a budget, finding materials and managing the entire event’s social media presence. The events were beautiful collaborative art experiences; the community was vibrant and the events were blessed with validation to create art freely with no goal other than self-expression. Mandala event documentation.
- 2017-2018. Education Intern at The Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (BMoCA). While working as an intern in the education department, I:
Work alongside educators, leading BMoCA art events, such as the Dia De Los Muertos event and more.
Photographed the museum's art camps as well as created marketing material. Photos were published on the website and in promotional print material.
Created a 34 week curriculum for Art Stop, a kid's craft stand during the Boulder Farmer's Market. This involved planning art activities for both kids and their parents, with a special focus on culture, nature and community. Planning the curricula was a great responsibility and extremely rewarding-- especially when it was time to actually lead kids through my art classes during the summer months.
Created six extensive curricula, the Young Artists at Work (YAW) summer art camp curriculums, each camp being five days long from 9-5 each day. Developing this curricula involved intensive research and planning. Being able to juggle many tasks at once, working without direct supervision and carrying out an art education project from the research stages to the classroom are a few of my skills that I used in this project.
- Girls on the Run Leader (2020) I led a group of 4th and 5th grade girls in an after-school program aimed at empowering girls, building confidence and learning life skills. This role was so fulfilling, and the creativity involved in the weekly lessons created emotionally safe and enriching environments for my team of girls and I.
- Zayo (2019-present) During my career with Zayo I have worked as an Account Manager, A Salesforce Admin and a Business Development Manager (current role). My various roles have involved marketing, fiber engineering, sales, Salesforce developing, and business skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects)
- Salesfore Platform (Administrator expert, Developer training)
- Graphic Design, User Interface Design, Motion Design, Web Design
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- G Suite
- Marketing Platforms (MailChimp)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy)
- Social Media management
- Photography, videography, illustration